Pursuant to Art. 71, para. 1 and Art. 72 of the Concessions Act and Art. 43b, para. 1 and para. 3 of the Civil Aviation Act, by Decision No. РК-1 of February 28, 2020, the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications has opened a procedure for designating a concessionaire and awarding a concession for the construction of a Civil Airport for Public Use Plovdiv - public state property. The Minister's decision approved the announcement of the opening of the procedure and the concession documents.
The notice of initiation of the concessionaire designation procedure has been published in the Official Journal of the European Union under 2020/S 045-107466 (04.03.2020).
On 4th of March the decision of initiation of the concessionaire designation procedure, the notice of initiation of the concessionaire designation procedure, the justification of the concession and the concession documents have been published in the record of the procedure in the National Concessions Register under number 111-53/04.03.2020.
Plovdiv Civil Airport is the airport of the second largest city in Bulgaria - Plovdiv, with a population of about 340,000 people. It is located about 10 km southeast of Plovdiv, near the village of Krumovo and the main road Plovdiv - Assenovgrad. Mavrudovo Railway Station is located 3 km from the airport terminal, on the Plovdiv - Asenovgrad railroad.
Plovdiv Airport has been declared an International Airport by Council of Ministers Decision No. 390 of September 25, 1992.
Currently Plovdiv Airport is managed by Plovdiv Airport EAD, a sole-owner company with 100% state ownership of the capital, in which the rights of sole owner of the capital are exercised by the Minister of Transport of Information Technology and Communications.
The concessionaire designation procedure is initiated in accordance with the Concessions Act and Directive 2014/23 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 for the award of concession contracts.
- Decision № 126 of the Council of Ministers from February 28, 2020 On approval of the Decision of the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications to initiate a procedure for selecting a concessionaire and awarding works concession for “Civil airport for public use Plovdiv” – public state property
- Decision on opening the procedure
- Notice №2020/S 045-107466 from March 4, 2020
- Notice of Amendment №2020/S 074 - 177384 dated April 15, 2020
- Lot of the procedure in the National Concession Register
- Documentation for the concession
- Documentation for the concession amended with Decision № РК-3 from 09.04.2020
- Draft concession agreement
- Justification of the concession
- Notice of Amendment № 2020/S 132-324956 dated July 10, 2020
- Notice of Amendment № 2020/S 200-486521 dated October 14, 2020
- Documentation for the concession amended with Decision № РК-5 from 09.10.2020
- Notice of Amendment № 2020/S 233-576434 dated November 30, 2020
- Notice of Amendment № 2021/S 040-101195 dated February 26, 2021
26 February 2021 00:00 (GMT+2)
23 February 2021 00:00 (GMT+2)
30 November 2020 00:00 (GMT+2)